Flex Stop Aluminum (Item No. 2-280412, also known as S2-280412), individually adjustable through the oblong slot. Due to its radiused clamping sides, the flex stops are extremely versatile, and can be used in corners as well as freeform stop surfaces. The Flex Stop is favored when working with stainless steel and in confined spaces.
Specs and Features:
- Length (a): 156mm (6.14")
- Width (b): 52mm (2.0")
- Material Thickness (d): 25mm (0.98")
- Wall Thickness (d1): 12mm (0.47")
- Adjusting Range (f): 100mm (3.93")
- Weight: 0.66 lbs. / 0.30 kg.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.