What if there is a problem with my order?
If there's a problem with your order, the first thing to do is call a Quantum Representative. He or she will take care of you, no matter what. The only policy we have is we'll do whatever it takes to fix the problem and keep you satisfied. Our team can be reached by phone or email. Phone: (704)703-9400 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Make A Return or Exchange:
It all begins with your Quantum Machinery Rep. Call to arrange for an RMA (Return Material Authorization) number, which you should write on the shipping label (not on the box, please). Please note that all returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee.
To help you avoid a return adjustment, our warehouse staff has provided a handy checklist to show you exactly how to ship a product back to us (If the following procedure is not followed, violation of policy will be in effect and the item(s) will not be accepted.):
• Customer must speak with a representative from Quantum Machinery prior to make any returns.
• 30 Day Return and Refund Policy.
• Item must include a return material authorization (RMA) number.
• Item must be in new/unused condition.
• Item must be in the complete original packaging.
• Shipping back to Quantum Machinery must be paid by consumer.
• All accessories that were originally included must be returned.
• All literature that was originally included — manuals, warranty card, etc. — must be returned in new condition.
• Double-box the product before shipping.
• Use standard packing tape.
• Affix shipping label with RMA number.
Return your item(s) pre-paid to:
Quantum Machinery Group
7110 Expo Drive, Suite D
Charlotte, North Carolina 28269
After Quantum Machinery Group receives item(s):
After Quantum Machinery Group receives returned item(s) from buyer, refund or exchange may take up to 5 business days to process.