Ergonomic pain free working.
The Siegmund mobile lift table offers ultimate flexibility in all applications for clamping, assembly or increasing work space.
(Item No. 2-HT804004.X7)
Siegmund Perforated Plate = Extremely Sturdy Work Surfaces
We offer plasma nitrided perforated plates with different system bore holes with 16mm, 22mm and 28mm diameter and in diverse materials.
The surface bore holes enable easy fastening of components with the Siegmund tooling.
Simple Frame = Sturdy and Mobile
The sturdy steel construction offers total stability with continuous height adjustment.
Working at Different Heights
The continuous height adjustment enables physiological pain free working for the most demanding of precision operations.
- Weight of the Lifting Table (without Perforated Plate): 143 lbs. (65 kg.)
- Maximum Load Capacity (incl. Perforated Plate): 1,100 lbs. (500 kg.)
- Approx. Working Height: 27.5" to 39.3" (700 to 1,000mm)
- Dimensions of Lifting Table: (L x W x H): 1200 x 800 x 1000 mm
Welding Table Specs and Features:
- Overall Tabletop Size: 47.2" x 31.5" x 0.590" (1200x800x15mm)
- Welding Table Series: System 28 Premium Light Series
- Welding Table Material Thickness: Approx. 0.590" (15mm)
- Welding Table Material Type and Finish: Through-Hardened X8.7 Tool Steel, Plasma Nitrided and BAR-Coated
- Official Welding Table Part No.: 2-HT804004.X7
- Borehole Size: Ø 28mm (1.1")
- Grid: Grid lines in a distance of 100x100mm (3.93" x 3.93") help you to arrange your accessories.
- Approximate Weight without Table: 144 lbs. / 65 kg.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.