The Siegmund Shipping Bracket with Mounting Plate has a load-bearing capacity 1,800 kg. / 3,960 lbs. with 2x 2-280510 or 1,000 kg / 2,200 lbs. with 2x 2-002822. This Shipping Bracket is used to transport Siegmund welding tables and other heavy components safely and easily. It is fastened quickly and simply, using at least 2 clamping bolts.
The general rules and regulations for shipping brackets have to be followed while the bracket is in use. Depending on the specific application, the load-bearing capacity can be substantially reduced. During transport, the table must not be raised more than 100mm, and no one is allowed below the table.
In addition, the Shipping Bracket can be used as a simple attachment for shipping straps.
Please consider following safety instructions:
1. Ring nuts should be completely bolted.
2. Ring nuts should bear flat and completely on support surface.
3. Length of mating thread has to be sufficient.
4. Lateral pull should be avoided.
Load Bearing Capacities:
‐ 2,500 kg. / 5,510 lbs. Load-Bearing Capacity (with 2x 2-280510)
‐ 1,000 kg. / 2,200 lbs. Load-Bearing Capacity (with 2x 2-002822)
‐ 700 kg. / 1,540 lbs. Load-Bearing Capacity (with 2x 2-160510)
Specs and Features:
- Item No. 2-000835.N
- Works with the Siegmund Metric Series Welding Tables ONLY (Not the Imperial Series)
- For the System 16, 22 & 28 Metric Series Welding Tables
- Length: 200mm (7.87'')
- Width: 100mm (3.93'')
- Height: 165mm (6.49'')
- Weight: 9.9 Ibs.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.