Laser cut profiles of varying thickness can easily be clamped with the all new adjustable fast clamping bolt.
The clamping height is individually adjusted by a rotating a knurled thimble ring.
Note: This bolt CANNOT be used for connecting tables and U-shaped squares!
Suitable for aluminum profiles.
Clamping torque dependent on material.
When clamping aluminum parts, the bolts must only be tightened hand-tight.
Specs and Features:
- Item No. 2-220573
- For Clamping 3 Siegmund Components
- Clamping Dimensions: 36-54mm (1.41"-2.12")
- with Screw Top
- with Hexagon Socket (Size 5)
- Length: 113mm (4.44")
- Diameter: 22mm (0.87")
- Shearing Force: 130 kN
- Tightening Torque Steel: 15 Nm
- Tightening Torque Aluminum: 6 Nm
- Tensile Force: 15 kN
- Weight: 1 lbs.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.