Flex-Stop Steel (Item No. 2-280413, also known as S2-280413), individually adjustable through the oblong hole. Due to its radiused clamping sides, the flex stops are extremely versatile, and can be used in corners as well as freeform stop surfaces. The Flex Stop is favored in confined spaces.
Specs and Features:
- Long Clamping Bolt Required
- Length (a): 90mm (3.54")
- Width (b): 36mm (1.41")
- Material Thickness (d): 50mm (1.96")
- Wall Thickness (d1): 4mm (0.157")
- Adjusting Range (f): 50mm (1.96")
- Weight: 0.79 lbs. / 0.36 kg.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.