System 16 500x12mm (19.6"x0.47") Siegmund Octagonal Welding Table with Plasma Nitration (Item No. 2-950500.P)
- Product SKU: 2-950500.P
- Category: System 16mm Metric Series Welding Tables and Fixturing Accessories
Octagonal Welding Tables for Welding Positioners / Manipulators
Suitable for all Siegmund Positioner Types: Roto and Synchrolift
The octagonal table is particularly suitable with manipulators and robot cells. It offers similar clamping options as a Siegmund welding table system 16 due to the parallel hole pattern on the top. To meet individual requirements, the table can be adapted for specific applications on request.
Welding Table Specs and Features:
- Grid Style: 50x50mm Grid
- Borehole: Ø 16mm (0.630")
- Tabletop Width: 19.6" (500mm)
- Tabletop Diameter: 21.3" (541.2mm)
- Tabletop Side Panel: No Side Panels
- Tabletop Material Thickness: 0.47" (12mm)
- Approximate Table Weight: 119 lbs. (54 kg)
- Official Siegmund Welding Table Part No.: 2-950500.P
- Material Type: Premium Steel S355J2+N, Plasma Nitrided and BAR-Coated
The Octagonal Welding Table Plate without side surface can be safely mounted on a manipulator directly through the bore holes, by using Support Sleeves (Item No. 2-160500) and bolts.
Optional Adapter Plate is Highly Recommended:
The Adapter Plate (Siegmund item no. 0-940000) comes highly recommended by Siegmund, as that is how you connect the Octagonal Table to Platforms, Lifts, Etc. Special adapter plates are available on request. Due to customization, weights will vary and surcharges will apply. Foot plates or adapter plates are not included as standard in the octagonal tables. Foot plates or adapter plates are not included as a standard with the octagonal tables.
The video below displays how our Siegmund Octagonal Welding Tables are used with Robotic Weld Cells.
The video below displays the Toughness and Reliability of our Siegmund System 28 Professional Extreme Series Welding Tables. Showing why they're completely unsurpassable in Strength.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.