System 16 Stationary Rotating Welding Table 1000x1000mm (39"x39") (Item No. 2-DS161010.P)
- Product SKU: 2-DS161010.P
- Category: 39" x 39" Welding Tables, System 16mm Metric Series Welding Tables and Fixturing Accessories
QUICK AND EASY TO THE IDEAL WORKING HEIGHT
The height adjustable rotating table by Siegmund provides a flexible working height with high load capacity and easy handling.
(Item No. 2-DS161010.P)
ERGONOMIC WORKING IN A SMALL SPACE
The height adjustable rotating table by Siegmund provides a space-saving and ergonomic working basis. By turning the plate you can continuously adjust the working height. Use the locking lever on the side to fix the position of the worktop.
With the height adjustable rotating table you can easily reach and handle your workpiece from all sides. 360° handling and always the right working height with the height adjustable rotating table by Siegmund.
BASIC FRAME STATIONARY – FIRM STAND
The basic frame "stationary“ comes with sturdy base plates for a secure stand.
WELDING TABLE SPECS AND FEATURES:
- Overall Tabletop Size: 39.3" x 39.3" x 1.97" (1000x1000x50mm)
- Welding Table Series: System 16
- Welding Table Material Thickness: Approx. 0.47" (12mm)
Welding Table Material Type and Finish: Premium Steel S355J2+N,
Plasma Nitrided and BAR-coated
- Official Welding Table Part No.: 2-DS161010.P
- Borehole Size: Ø 16mm (0.63")
- Maximum Load Capacity (incl. Perforated Plate): 2,200 lbs. (1,000 kg.)
- Approx. Working Height: 30.7" to 43.3" (780 to 1,100mm)
- Grid: Grid lines in a distance of 50x50mm (1.96" x 1.96") help you to arrange your accessories.
- Approximate Weight without Table: 144 lbs. / 65 kg.
- Boreholes on the surface are in a 50x50mm (1.96"x1.96") Grid Configuration.
- Boreholes have a radius of 2mm (0.080").
- Radius 3mm (0.118") / 6mm (0.236") on table edges and corners.
- Borehole spacing of table side 50mm (1.96").
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.