Octagonal Welding Tables for Welding Positioners / Manipulators
Suitable for all Siegmund Positioner Types: Roto and Synchrolift
The octagonal table is particularly suitable with manipulators and robot cells. It offers similar clamping options as a Siegmund welding table system 28 due to the parallel hole pattern on the top. To meet individual requirements, the table can be adapted for specific applications on request.
Welding Table Specs and Features:
- Grid Style: 100x100mm Grid (3.9"x3.9")
- Borehole: Ø 28mm (1.10")
- Tabletop Width: 47.2" (1,200mm)
- Tabletop Diameter: 51.1" (1,298.87mm)
- Tabletop Side Panel Height: 0.98" (25mm)
- Tabletop Material Thickness: 0.98" (25mm)
- Approximate Table Weight: 620 lbs. (281 kg)
- Official Siegmund Welding Table Part No.: 2-941200.P
- Material Type: Premium Steel S355J2+N, Plasma Nitrided and BAR-Coated
Optional Adapter Plate is Highly Recommended:
The Adapter Plate (Siegmund item no. 0-940000.1) comes highly recommended by Siegmund, as that is how you connect the Octagonal Table to Platforms, Lifts, Etc. Special adapter plates are available on request. Due to customization, weights will vary and surcharges will apply. Foot plates or adapter plates are not included as standard in the octagonal tables. Click on this link to view the specifications and pricing of the Optional Adapter Plate.
The video below displays how our Siegmund Octagonal Welding Tables are used with Robotic Weld Cells.
The video below displays the Toughness and Reliability of our Siegmund System 28 Professional Extreme Series Welding Tables. Showing why they're completely unsurpassable in Strength.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.