Item No. RP 1250
THE SIEGMUND ROTO-POSITIONER IS IDEAL FOR WELDING, ASSEMBLIY, AND MAINTENANCE TASK.
It has an infinitely adjustable vertical height adjustment with hydraulic rotary and tilt functions. Available in different sizes with load capacities of 1250 kg, 2000 kg, 3000 kg and 4500 kg. Custom sizes available on request.
• Hydraulic rotation of the clamping plate
• Tilting range up to 95° (optional up to 140°)
• Hydraulic height adjustment and tilt function
• Large working area, low design height
• Rapid alignment of workpieces
• Optimum ergonomic positioning offers maximum productivity
• One set-up for lifting, tilting and rotating
• Reduced down
• Convenient access to component delivers best product performance
• Reduced risk of repetitive strain injury
• Improved quality with flexible positioning (flat position)
• Improved quality through maximum access
- The materials used are fundamental to the high level of hardness and long service life.
- With a Siegmund® table, you will experience long-term savings, thanks to the high level of precision engineering, as well as the consistent superior quality.
- Side surface of Professional Extreme 8.7 is made of specific basic material S355J2+N incl. plasma nitriding and BAR-coating.
The hardened X7 Steel (the 8.7 Series), is specially made for Siegmund in Germany. This steel is of a considerably higher hardness grade compared to 98% of the welding tables in the market. The only thing harder to our 8.7 series table are our Siegmund 8.8 Series Welding Tables. With the Series 8.7 Siegmund Welding tables, the top plate achieves a hardness of 850 vickers after the Plasma Nitration and the BAR-Treatment. The higher hardness also helps maintain the flatness of the weld table.
Specs and Features
of the Roto-Positioner
Item No. 6R120016
Specs & Features
of the Siegmund Roto-Positioner
Welding Table Specs and Features:
- Weight: 685 kg
- Weight Positioner (without table top): approx. 685 kg
- Max. load-bearing capacity: *1.250 kg
- Table revolutions per minute (hydraulic): 2,0
- Table revolutions per minute (electric): 0 - 2
- Max. turning moment table: 490 Nm
- Tilt angle: 95°
- Tilting moment: 4.900 Nm
- Vertical movement rangemin. 520 mm, max. 1.120 mm
- Horizontal movement rangemin. 700 mm, max. 1.300 mm
- Length: 1.900 mm
- Width: 1.780 mm
- Frame width: 750 mm
- Clamping plate diameter: Ø 800 mm
Featured Welding Table
Video of Siegmund
Featured Siegmund Videos
of the Welding Tables
Impact Test Standard Weld Table vs Siegmund Weld Table
Why Our Welding Tables are Plasma Nitrided
The Strength of a Siegmund Welding Table
"You Can Produce Everything..."
Featured Siegmund Welders
Featured Siegmund Welders
Greg from Red Beard's Garage
Red Beard’s Garage is world famous and has over 275,000+ Youtube Subscribers!
Red Beard (Greg) and his team builds all types of Go-Karts and definitely have a blast doing it - so be sure to follow their channel on Youtube. Red Beard’s Garage solely trusts Quantum Machinery and Siegmund to supply and support all of their Welding Table and Fixturing needs!
(There is bound to be something that will “tickle your fancy”! )
Jeff Lutz (Lutz Race Cars) from Street Outlaws
Jeff Lutz (Lutzs Race Cars) from Street Outlaws is world famous and has over 474,000+ Instagram Followers and over 467,000+ Facebook Fans and is currently filming with his Siegmund table on the Discover Channel! When he received his Siegmund Welding Table and Accessories from us, he had nothing but the best things to say, "Wow it is amazing!" and after spending a few weeks with it, Jeff wrote on his instagram that his Siegmund Welding Table makes fixturing everything so much easier for him and his team!
Here is a video of Jeff Lutz in a drag race, for your own entertainment!
Contact a Siegmund Expert
Feel free to contact us today to place an order or let us know
if you have any questions about any Siegmund's Products.
If you would like for us to contact you, simply fill out the form below and one of our Siegmund Experts will be in contact with you shortly.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.