RP 2000 Welding Roto-Positioner
(Item No. 6R200016)
Max. Load Capacity: 4,400 lbs. / 2,000 kg.
RP 2000 Roto-Positioner Specs and Features:
- Weight of Postitioner (w/out Table Top): Approx. 1,900 lbs. / 855 kg.
- Max. Load-Bearing Capacity*: 4,400 lbs. / 2,000 kg.
- Table Revolutions Per Minute (Hydraulic): 1.7 RPM
- Table Revolutions Per Minute (Electric): 0 - 2 RPM
- Max. Turning Moment Table: 1,250 Nm
- Tilt Angle: 95° (Alternatively 140°)
- Tilting Effect: 7,850 Nm
- Aa - Vertical Movement Range (inches): Min. 22.4", Max. 51.1"
- Ab - Vertical Movement Range (mm): Min. 570mm, Max. 1,300mm
- Ba - Horizontal Movement Range (inches): Min. 27.5", Max. 59"
- Bb - Horizontal Movement Range (mm): Min. 700mm, Max. 1,500mm
- C - Length: 78.7" / 2,000mm
- D - Width: 70.8" / 1,800mm
- E - Frame Width: 29.5" / 750mm
- F - Clamping Plate Diameter: 31.5" / 800mm Ø
- Official Siegmund Part No.: 6R200016
(* Please note: Maximum load minus weight of table. Octagonal tables and U-squares are not included in delivery.)
∙ Rapid orientation of workpiece.
∙ Optimum ergonomic positioning offers maximum productivity.
∙ One set-up for lifting, tilting and rotating.
∙ Reduced down time.
∙ Highest work performance by comfortable working.
∙ Back-friendly working for the user.
∙ Improved quality through proper welding position (flat position).
∙ Improved quality through optimal working position.
∙ Hydraulic rotation of the clamping plate.
∙ Tilting range up to 95° (optional up to 140°).
∙ Hydraulic height adjustment and tilt function.
∙ Large working area, low height.
∙ Optional (at additional cost) Rotatable Ground Connection
∙ Optional (at additional cost) Rotation of the Clamping Plate with electric drive (still hydraulic height adjustment and tilt function)
After connecting to power, the Positioner is ready for immediate usage.
Please Note: The Octagonal tables and U-Squares shown in the listing images are not included.
(Pricing is valid until February 2nd, 2020)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.